● What is an ERP ?
● ERP is an industry acronym for Enterprise Resource Planning. Broadly speaking, ERP refers to automation and integration of a company's core business to help them focus on effectiveness & simplified success.
● Improsys defines the meaning of ERP
● ERP stands for “enterprise resource planning.” The definition of
enterprise resource planning is, essentially, an integrated software
solution used to manage a company’s resources.
● Why ERP ?
To get answer of below questions ERP is essential.
● What is the current objective of my organisation as a enterprise ?
● What is the status of current objectives ?
● What are the resourses in my organisation ?
● Whether all resourses are planned properly ?
● Whether all resourses getting utilised ?
● How can I increase utilisation of my resourses ?
● How can I increase efficiency ?
● How can I increase productivity and quality ?
● How can I increase functionality ?
● How can I increase provide better customer service ?
● How can I increase data integrity and security ?