● What is CRM ?
CRM software allows a company to measure and control contacts with customers either by phone, fax, mail or e-mail. The CRM will track and record every interaction with a customer, describing the customer's purchase, interest or demand. It gives you collective data of the service requests, order entry, satisfaction and billing. You can easily analyze the data a collected from customers. One can easily measure the performance of the business using CRM.
● Why CRM ?
CRM is essential for below reasons in your company.
● Itís difficult to share customer information in a team environment.
● Tracking leads more efficiently is important to your company.
● Lost Revenue due to incorrect or losing potential sales opportunities.
● To find out which of your customers are the most profitable.
● Your staff have lost or canít easily find valuable customer information.
● Your company needs to respond faster to enquiries.
● Itís difficult to profile and target customers for marketing campaigns.
● You have very little real-time accurate information and data.
● Finding it hard to develop your sales team.
● You find it time consuming to analyse the accuracy of sales team data.
● Unable to confidently predict cash flow or manufacturing requirements.
● It takes a lot of effort to produce key management reports.
● There is not a single, overall view of all customer.