● Definition of Small Business ERP
Small busines ERP or Entertainment Resource Planning used to describe a lightweight business management software that is designed to meet the needs of a small business.
● How can ERP work for small business ?
While many consider that ERP systems are only effective for larger enterprises with big teams to handle implementation, updates, reporting and analysis, there are actually small business ERP systems available which, while being less complex, are designed to effectively manage the core facets required of smaller businesses. In fact, ERP is invaluable for smaller businesses in that it allows them to run larger operations without the need for extra personnel. In particular, ERP offers effective solutions for wholesale, distribution and manufacturing and can cover:
● Project Management / finance.
● Inventory Management.
● Sales/Order Management.
● Customer Relationship Management.
● Human Resource / Payroll.
● Improsys ERP Key Differentiators
ERP offered by Improsys address the business need of –
● The most comprehensive ERP software
Modular Sales – Start with minimum
Modules and add-up as required.
● An adaptable ERP software for growing
● ERP as your software – than as a product.