● Inventory Software Overview
● The Software Inventory feature of Desktop Central helps maintain an inventory of software applications in a network. It periodically scans computers and servers in a network to collect details related to inventory. For example, it can collect details of all the software applications installed in a network and their usage information. This information helps administrators to monitor the usage of the software applications installed in a network.
● Using the Software Inventory feature, license information, for commercial software applications in a network, can be added and managed.
● What to look for in an Inventory Software
● Invoices & Dispatches
● Customer & Supplier Database
● Inventory Items
● Item Tracking
● Barcode Support
● Security and Logins
● Interactive Reporting
● Automatic Reordering
● Improsys Inventory Software Applications
Improsys offers the broadest range of Inventory Software Solutions, addressing all key business functions. Improsys's Inventory Software clients include organisations in a number of industry segments like,