● ERP Implementation Methodology
Assuming a decision on an ERP has been taken, the implementation normally consists of five stages
● Continuous improvement.
The structured implementation programme can speed system deployment and return on investment. This can be done in the following manner:
● Conducting an effective gap assessment .
● Business and technical processes.
● Organizational measures.
● Data conversion and data clean-up .
● Agreeing on the implementation boundaries.
● Project sponsorship and governance.
The implementation strategy is ultimately built on a foundation of people, processes and product.