● ERP stands for “enterprise resource planning.” The definition of
enterprise resource planning is, essentially, an integrated software
solution used to manage a company’s resources.
● Enterprise resource planning is a business management system that integrates all facts of the business, including planning, manufacturing, sales, and marketing. It attempts to integrate all departments and functions across a company onto a single computer system that can serve all those different departments’ particular needs. ERP helps employees do their jobs more efficiently.
● ERP system supports multiple functions used by different business units. At its most basic level, ERP software integrates these various functions into one complete system to streamline processes and information across the entire organization.
● ERP Key Benefits● Improves Order Processing
● Improves Employee Management
● Improves Decision Making
● Improves Productivity
● Improves Quality
● Improves Values
● Improves On Time Delivery
● Improves Cashflow
● Improves Efficiency
● Improves Customer Service
● Integrated Information