● CRM Implementation Methodology
Assuming a decision on an CRM has been taken, the implementation normally consists of five stages
● Continuous improvement.
● CRM Structured Implementation Programme
The structured implementation programme can speed system deployment and return on investment. This can be done in the following manner:
● Conducting an effective gap assessment .
● Business and technical processes.
● Organizational measures.
● Data conversion and data clean-up .
● Agreeing on the implementation boundaries.
● Project sponsorship and governance.
The implementation strategy is ultimately built on a foundation of people, processes and product. This helps the organization employees to run the daily routine activities systematically and also decision making becomes simple and accurate.